Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Tube

I'm a YouTube fanatic. Always have been, always will.
I think it is the most important phenomenon of our lifetime.
I can watch some kid in Germany freak out at his World of Warcraft game. I can participate in a social experiment that tests my Awareness. I can learn the importance of CONDOMS.
But most importantly, I can share all these wonders with all of YOU.

So here we go. The much sought after:

S LIST

I say sought after, since certain OTHER bloggers have been known to steal my YouTube gems and write them off as their own finds. HA! No one beats S at a YouTube war!

Starting with my more recent faves:








The Best Series goes to....

PETER CHAO



KUTIMAN who takes completely unrelated YouTube videos from all over the World and compiles them into beautiful songs.



CLASSICS that will never get old:


Say What You See - Watch more funny videos here













MAD SKILLZ:



MUTO a wall-painted animation by BLU from blu on Vimeo.



WAY MORE TO COME....
Stay tuned.

Oh and don't even think about reposting this unless you give credit where credit is deserved.

Follow the Sun,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment