Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My face being in public places and how this makes me feel philosophical


So today I was having lunch with my good friend Ron at Anton and James on Stanley.

Mid salad I look up at the sandwich bar to where I see ALL 5 of the sandwich men eyeing me and smiling. Then I see all the OTHER workers looking at me as well. Wow, I must be very attractive today! Obviously, as I would discover, this is a delusional thought. As I am on the way to find the bathroom one of the "would you like mayo on that?" men comes up to me and says "Isn't it your face in our washroom?"My stomach flops. Yes. Yes. It is.

Should I be freaked out that my face smiles at my friends and strangers as they expose themselves and urinate?
I mean I get to "see" people when they are in they are in there most vulnerable position.
Ive had numerous friends tell me they can't even go when my face is there. I have aquired quite the superpower. I can force people to hold their bladders. That's pretty fantastic. Sigh.
It's also pretty fantastic because it gives me the power of surprise, I get to say hello to my friends even when I am not there. A friendly reminder that I am thinking of you....as you pee?


Who knows.
I do.
I know that I do?
Who knows if I know that I do?
Well what is cannot BE.





Peace and Love and All that Jazz.





C.

No comments:

Post a Comment