Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Studio and The real.


So last night, I went to DNA studio to record the rest of "Symmetry". For all of you who don't know. I have been singing, playing guitar and writing for quite some time now. I don't think it is possible to feel as good as you do when your singing. Even if you technically suck. Its bringing your inner self to the outside. I don't know a better form of therapy for me.
I physically can't turn on the radio without listening to some whining pepsi endorsed diva who is nothing but empty words. It's horrible. What happened to the GREATS?

I mean the real.

I take pride in everything I sing about coming from
REAL experience
REAL drama
REAL pain
and REAL love.

I am very much looking forward to sharing this piece of myself with you.
will put up the song the second I get the mix.

Peace and Love and All that Jazz

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment