Monday, October 19, 2009

Like

Okay, so there is this weird new phenomenon on Facebook where you can "Like" just about anything. It got C and I thinking..."what does that even mean???" Okay, so you "like" that I'm going to that super rad electro show, fair enough. But you "like" that my grandma just made a pie of fresh garden blueberries and that it made me into a fat whale? Does that mean that when a mutual friend kicks the bucket, you're gonna say you "like" that too cuz it's easier than actually USING YOUR WORDS and sending me some cliche "well he/she lived a good life!".

I mean, what if I "don't like" something! What if I think "it fucking sucks hairy balls"? Why don't they make a "fuck off and die" button??

Listen Facebook, I hate that you control my emotions. You are trying to condition me into some apathetic robot. Well guess what? I wanna be Emo sometimes so let me HATE!

On a side note, watch out for the next LIKE ATTACK. It just might be you. 120 notifications in 1 minute flat. The last attack got the response:

"You girls are wack. Not sure how that's even possible."

He was just pissed cuz he thought he was cool. Well guess what. You're not.
Check out the screen shot of today's mayhem.















Peace, love and all that jazz:::Go on and follow the sun,

C & S.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update:

C to S: "I wonder if you can get kicked off of Facebook for Like Attacking."
S to C: "Yeah well considering every single one of your friend's friends is now wondering why the hell you "like" that they got gonorrhea, then yes. You can."

Victim to C:
" 'Carly likes her own photo'. douchebag."

Victim to C:
"Carly, stop raping me with your "likes"!"
*Carly likes this

Consequences of our actions:
"________ commented on the photo/wall post/status/link/new friendship that you liked."
Every. two. minutes.

2 comments:

  1. awesome blog carly and S.
    if i could i would "like" this post.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my GAWD you quoted me on here, I'm LIKE famous. *likes this.

    ReplyDelete